BOO! Create a Halloween Home Decor Project with Homeworks Etc. DIY Kits
Looking for a simple, fun, and easy home decor project to complete this fall? This “gourd-geous” DIY project is the perfect addition to your Halloween home decor. This three-piece wood set spells out BOO in spooktacular Halloween shapes including a pumpkin, ghost, and lower case “B”. These stylish shapes combined with a selection of contemporary paint colours for Fusion Mineral Paint make for a project that is sure to impress.
This project is perfect to be displayed on your mantle, on a tiered tray, on a countertop, or even a windowsill. Complete this DIY project with ease with Homeworks Etc’s easy to follow instructions. All the supplies for your DIY project are included in your Halloween decor themed kit. To see out painted Fall sign craft project click here
Click Here To Purchase The Boo project Kit. ( This is an affiliate link )
Inside the Boo 3 piece wood project kit, your supplies will include everything you need to make this Halloween themed project.
□ The wood letter, ghost and pumpkin shape
□ Fine Sandpaper (400 Grit)
□ Fusion Mineral Paint
□ 3 – foam Brushes (1”)
Prep – all the instructions come in the box, please read before you begin.
1. Paint the sides and base of wood pieces your desired colour, let dry.
2. Sand smooth with sandpaper, paint a second coat (if desired), leave to dry.
3. To adhere vinyl stencil, lay stencil upside down and peel the backing (grid side) off exposing the sticky side up.
4. Place the stencil on the wood in the desired position.
5. Assure vinyl has adhered to the wood and there are no air bubbles. TIP: don’t press too hard.
6. Remove top transfer paper (top layer) leaving the stencil on the wood. TIP: You can reuse the transfer tape to protect the wood around the outer edge of the stencil.
7. Paint words with the colour of your choice, let dry. Apply two LIGHT coats. TIP: less is best to avoid paint bleeding under the stencil.
8. Remove the stencil. For any small ‘bits’ that do not pull off the initial removal, use a toothpick to gently pull up and remove.
Fall is a time for getting cosy and traditionally decorating our homes, we think this cute DIY kit will be perfect for you to do as a family activity or as a gift. Purchase yours here with our affiliate link!
Happy Fall y’all
Share your progress pics and completed Halloween decor projects with us on Instagram.
Tag @homeworksetc.diy and @fusionmineralpaint so we can see your creations!